Compressed Air Piping Distribution System
Global Cynax offers extensive support and guidance for the complete range of compressed air & vacuum pipeline works within your plant. Global Cynax utilizes aluminium pipes, which have become the widely accepted industry standard for comprehensive compressed air piping systems. This choice is attributed to their anti-corrosive properties, lightweight nature, and ease of handling. When compared to traditional galvanised, stainless steel or plastic pipes for this type of work, our aluminium piping system offers the following several advantages:
|Lowest possible pressure drop||Leakage free system|
|Lifetime over decades||Corrosion free|
|Energy Efficiency||Light Weight|
Apart from that the main reason to use aluminium pipe is to reduce the pressure drop & it saves energy. According to research conducted by BUAA China, if traditional pipes are used, only 60% compressed air is actually used. Remaining 40% losses are as follows: 25% for air leakage, 10% for pressure drop and 5% for unknown reasons.